today was a daY of cHallenge and xcitemenT. I sTarted the day with waking up at 7 am and surfing the net. I asked my bestfrend diane,
if she wants to watch CHICOSI with me in Robinsons metro east. She agreed and I was happy coz we’ll havin our Bonding Moment agen. Though im not allowed to those kinds of events I did my best for me to be aBle to gO there. So, we we’re there at 3pm I guess. There were many “rakistas” and “posers”as well. Then I inVited aLso my frend hOney,to jOin us sO aFter her taekWondo cLass sHe went there bring her very “PORTABLE” baG??!we wer aLL laughing until I saw My cRusH jUst aRriVed daryLL,with mY adviser???! buT then I just said maybe they were relatives and stuff. I introduced HIM to hOney and diAne and it’s Lyk he sMiLed ,tHe smile that made my heart beat faster.hekhek! so we went oUt and Look fOr a pLace tO stand By and watch. When we were there, I felt LiyK I waNna eaT and chose JOLIBEE wer and my adviser was eatin’. And he keeps oN goin to the cOunter and refilling the gravy…I don’t know how many tyms he did that but I noticed that he wasn’t refillin’ at all. It’s so imposibLe that they were only two and he went to the cOunter fOr many tyms and without tym Limit. wat a dumb thng to think about. So he went to and fro and I know that he noticed me. He just smiled and God!i never knew wat tO do.
So then, we went out and waited for chicosi for a century. We were standing for about 3 hOurs and it’s ok bcOz I know that my bestfrend and my frend and me of course will enjoi iT.
We saw my oTher frends angelica,blessie and roseann and I was happy to see them.
At Last we had oUr permanent pLace near shakey’s and together with that cute guy hekhek. I went to find hOney and suddenly, I saW my classmate last year pearL, and aLso my frend . we had a little walk and TaLK and she went wih me to find hOney. We reached timezOne and she asked me to pLay but I remembered that I left diane alone so I nid to go back. But before that there was this guy in front but not cLose coz I think it’s called balcony???watever in the middle…then I craked a joke that he’s Lookin’ at me but I felt That it’s true and he’s talking tO someone while they bOth Look at me. Maybe Thay saide “Look aT this ugly creature!she sucks!” hekhek! Then wen we were about to go together with hOney I felt that that he was about to go my waY…bUt I don’t think about it coz maybe I was just dreaming and thinking of fantasies then wen we were a meter away he suddenly changed his direction as if he changed his mynd in goin’ sOmewer…then we saw mY frend I introduced her to hOney and honey was Lyk crazy fOr heR!!hekhek!buT she’s really pretty. Then hOney wanted to take pictures with her but she refused . Then we went back to diane and knew that the band wasn’t there yeT. There was a band but it’s Like a commercial or somethin’ bcoz they’re not chicosi.. so hOney went hOme first. And even if I aLso wanna give up I waited until they arrive and hear at least a song or two. We went away from our place bcoz of something’ and wen we went down chicosi was already performing and everyone was in their place and we have nower to go to. We just saw a glance of that handsome vocalist and heard I think 2 sOngs and then with heavy hearts went hOme. We rOde an fx hOme.
Tiring sort of “bitin” but worthwhile becoz im with my frends I saw my frends I saw the band and I heard some sOngs.this is something worth remembering…..